Across The Border We Go
A cross-border opportunity to connect China, Hong Kong and Macao art collectors and art professionals to discover emerging arts or fine art collections.
We're proud to take this chance to spread the education about art investment into China.
In 2018, Shenzhen International Art Fair SIAF will focus on two parts of art power-the rising galleries and the hard cores. We have noticed the urge of the market, where there are more and more new collectors coming to us, selecting something unique and artistic to bring it home. As the most energetic parts in the art industry, we consider the rising galleries and the hard cores to be the best choices to satisfy our customers’ different tastes, budgets and needs.
Come and find Macey & Sons this year as we will be exhibiting a selection of unique antiques and collectables and fine arts.
2018.11.23 - 2018.11.26
HALL 8, Shenzhen CEC
Interested in joining us at the fair?
Contact us about tickets
Giveaway Campaign Terms and Condition :
1. The registration (“Registration Period”)
commences from 23 Nov 2018 to 26 Nov 2018 at our booth : D09 in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center．
2. The Registration of the campaign is restricted to those aged 18 or above.
3. Each participant may only register once, either in Chinese or English, within the registration period. Additional entry(ies) from the same participant will be void.
4. Each person registering to subscribe to Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. must correctly complete all the required procedures stated by Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. in order to be eligible for the gifts. The quantity of the gift is limited to one of each item mentioned and giveaway to ONE selected participant only.
5. Participants who fail to complete the requirement stated by Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. will be disqualified.
6. ONE selected participant will be chosen based on creativity and uniqueness of the entry; and at the sole discretion of Macey and Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd.
7. Each participant can only be chosen once during the “MACEY AND SONS SZ Art Show Giveaway Campaign”.
8. Results will be announced within 10 working days after the last date of the campaign mentioned. After the announcement, the selected participant might be required to visit Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. office in Central, Hong Kong in order to collect the gift of free hotel accommodation and 2019 Longines Masters of Hong Kong ticket. You may be required to pose for photographs for Macey And Sons marketing purposes. If Macey And Sons has contacted the selected participant but does not hear back within 2 working days, the gifts will be forfeited without prior notice.
9. Gifts are non-negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged into cash and other forms of credit. Each gift is accompanied with its own terms & conditions. Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. will not be accountable for these terms & conditions and the usage of the gifts.
10. Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. reserves the right to amend or cancel the Terms & Conditions, or other information at any point during the Term of the Registration and to do so without any form of notice whatsoever.
11. Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or stop receiving registration entries at any time during the registration period without any form of notice whatsoever.
12. As a condition of entry, participants agree that Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. has the rights to use their entries, and that entries may be used for promotional purposes. Information collected will be used exclusively for Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. marketing purposes and will not be shared with third parties.
13. Macey And Sons Auctioneers and Valuers Ltd. reserves the rights to make final decisions in all matters relating to this giveaway campaign.